Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight?


Heck yes! It's my favourite day of the year... May first! It's the day that it is finally, really spring. Unless you live in the northern US, then I guess you're SOL. Still, fifty degrees is a heck of a lot better than negative twenty, so I'm not complaining.
About my outfit: My friend Alahna gave me these awesome Demonia shoes-- they're almost brand new and they fit perfectly!! <3 I traded her a purse for them :3 I got this skirt in the middle of winter and I'm so glad I can finally wear it :)I was looking for something to cover up with since it's still kind of chilly, and I remembered that I have this awesome blue flower wrap thing that my grandma got for me when she was in Hawai'i. I love this thing. I wear it as a shirt bandeau type thing in the summer when it's too hot for clothes lol. Well anyway, this is a long post. I've been cleaning my room and listening to the Misfits all day, so i'll go back to that now.
Hasta la vista, baby! Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment