Thursday, September 18, 2014

MoonKissed


MOONKISSED
Hey I'm back again! To party of course. Today has been damn good, this outfit is one of my favourites in a long while so I felt really good all day. I really like the look of fishnets under jeans with holes :) Also I've been working with some hearing impaired kids at my school and today they gave me a special sign name and I feel really honoured, I really like it and all of them, they're so sweet.
ANYways, this really cool site called Polly and the Unicorn sent me some stuff to show on my Instagram and I have to say it's all really cool. I got an eyeball necklace, a smiley face necklace, and some big purple earrings. So you should check their stuff out! http://pollyandtheunicorn.bigcartel.com/ :D
I only have the pic of the eyeball necklace, unfortunately, to show you here.
The eyeball looks more realistic than I expected it to. Kinda creepy.
~~~~~~
+ another pic for today, but this would be more like "sunkissed" lol


On another life note, my boyfriend and his dad rigged his Xbox and now they have a mutant computer Xbox with about every game ever on it, including SONIC! Which is the most exciting thing that has happened to me in a long time. Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, 3D, and 4... And more... Pretty much was the entirety of my childhood. My stepdad had allllll the Sonic games and I was so damn good at them. Playing them through an xbox controller is pretty weird though. Also we had espresso and Matcha ice cream mochi last night which was fantastic, and I have to include that now too....

yes.
Okay this has become the city of Long Posts! I'm gonna go now, even though I have way more to say. 
caio!

2 comments: